Topsoil – quality is vital to good planting
Topsoil from Summerhill Lawns ensures you have a high quality soil to provide early establishment and development of turf, grass seed and all planting. The use of our soil is the foundation to a healthy landscaping project.
Specification’s of Summerhill Lawns topsoil are;
- No stone or weed content
- Available all year round
- Consistent high quality
- Easy to work with
Summerhill Lawns soil is abound with organic matter and nutrient rich peat free compost suitable to use in a range of landscaping applications:
Key Benefits of using Summerhill Lawns Topsoil
- Tested to meet B.S standards 3882
- Consistently fertile to provide early establishment of turf, trees and shrubs.
- High Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) and assists in moisture retention
- Suitable for a range of landscaping applications
- Workable in un favourable weather conditions
- Free flowing, easy to barrow and work with.
- Soil is stored dry and ready to use.
Delivery Options and Coverage
Size 1 cubic metre bag
10 – 20 tonne tipper loads
Coverage 1 m3 = 40m2 to a depth of 25mm