Rootzone Sand and Peat Mix
Rootzone SandRootzone Sand and Peat mix from Summerhill Lawns Ltd is a perfect sand mix for roots of turf to grow in. Unlike some builders sand it does not create a hard pan that prevents drainage. Rootzone sand and peat mix is similar to what is used in golf course construction and maintenance. It is a well proven growth medium for lawnturf.
Summerhill Lawns Rootzone and Peat mix:
- No stone or weed content
- Available all year round
- Consistent high quality
- Easy to work with
The use of Summerhill Lawns Rootzone sand and peat mix is the starting foundation to help in producing a light, sandy free draining loam for your lawn to grow in.
Key Benefits of using Summerhill Lawns Rootzone Sand and Peat mix:
- Workable in un favourable weather conditions
- Free flowing, easy to barrow and work with.
- Dry and ready to use.
- To help alleviate drainage problems
- To help get the desired ground levels during wet clay conditions
- Lightens up heavy soils to create a sandy loam
- By improving surface drainage it reduces the risk of disease
For maintenance all year round, call The Lawnman